CePeDe is seeking a Civil Structural Engineer for a Spanish Engineering Consultants firm. The candidate must have at least five years’ experience on complex bridge projects as well as a business developer.
Each day, you will have the opportunity to utilize your bridge design expertise and lead design tasks on challenging projects in TEXAS, working as a fully competent engineer in all conventional aspects of structural design for concrete, steel bridges and retaining walls
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering with a focus in Structural Engineering
- Professional Engineering (PE) License in Texas
- Master's degree in Structural Engineering will be a plus
- At least five years experience in BRIDGE PROJECTS.
- If you are a Spanish candidate, you will need to have an Excellent command of English .
If you’re an American, you will need to have a good level of Spanish (specially communication skills)
- Have strong written and oral communication skills and a team-oriented attitude
- Around USD 100.000 gross wage
- Stable job in USA