CePeDe is seeking a Project Manager for a Multinational Engineering Firm.
She / He will use his / her project management experience and engineering background to assist with the design and execution of the project and assist the sales process with same.
The projects will be related with the food and beverage sector, that is why we need that the candidate possess experience in this sector.
DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES
o Management of all project work to be completed on time, to specification and within budget.
o Utilize necessary project tools to manage projects successfully.
o Follow project delivery procedures and compliance.
o Ensure the project scope is effectively managed to meet both customer and our client needs.
o Effectively manage project resources, inclusive of the selection and management of subcontractors
o Report project progress against schedule deliverables to stakeholders both internal and external.
o Ensure safety is maintained and promoted within projects inclusive of necessary safety related documentation to support project workS
o Manage changing priorities on projects through effective Schedule management
o Identify and manage Project risks
· Provides Engineering support based on engineering experience and knowledge when required.
o Review customer requirements and/or tender specifications and prepare electrical project designs in line with standard engineering practices and customer requirements.
o Prepare cost estimates for proposals to include specification generation for internal and external suppliers for pricing and price negotiation.
o Identify electrical suppliers, panel builders and electrical site installation.
o Identify fabricators and project manages the fabrication process inclusive of expediting fabricated equipment to client site.
o Identify, secure and manage subcontractors for onsite project execution.
- Qualification in a process or electrical engineering discipline
- Previous design experience in a similar environment. (FOOD AND BEVERAGE PROJECTS IS REQUIRED)
- At least five years experience of project management and cost control
- Knowledge of health and safety requirements for project works
- High level of English
- Ability to travel to client sites (including overseas) as project needs dictate
Experience of SAP is advantageous
- Remuneration to be agreed upon with the candidate experience
- Stable job position located in Madrid
If you are interested please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org