We are looking for an important engineering company (for the Energy Sector) a Procurement Program Manager for Europe, the Middle East and Africa
- Development of sourcing & procurement strategies and plans together with Offer and Project Teams. Identify and capture the demand, identified potential suppliers.
- Preparation of Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA)
- Analyze and evaluate all elements of cost for commodity groups to identify and obtain cost improvements. Develop strategies and tactics to maximize supplier base cost/value.
- Leading Contract preparation and purchasing process
- BA/BS/ME degree in business or engineering with a minimum of 8 -10 years of project management experience.
- 8 to 10 years' experience in procurement
- An advanced level of spoken and written English, any additional language is a plus (Czech, Romanian, Polish, French, Italian, Spanish,...) is a must.
- Microsoft Project Expertise or similar systems a plus
- Experience running large complex cross functional projects
- Ability to travel up to 30%
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org